Purpose and Happiness in Your Work By Pritish Kumar Halder
Pritish Kumar Halder (PK Halder) is a well-educated and skilful person with great knowledge of all the fields but importantly of programming languages, databases, and technologies. He has boundless experience in programming languages and technologies along with great business development market experiences also.
Pritish has extensive knowledge and experience in various fields but mainly in computers and programming languages, he is fond of being updated about the latest technologies and their implementation in society. He has an assemblage of knowledge and experiences in business and computers, a few of his achievements are discussed below;
- PK has 21 years of core development experience in Java/JSP.Servlet/JEE on web portal & e-Commerce application, where he has 6+ solid experience in SOA-based applications using Web Service, SOAP, XML/XSL technology.
- He has 7+ years of experience in PL/SQL stands for Procedural Language extension to Structured Query Language, and also in Stored Procedure experience using Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL also.
- PK has experience in the software development life cycle (SDLC) from design, development, testing, and deployment, to production and maintenance.
- He also has an experience in project documentation from business requirements to technical documentation.
- Pritish has 15+ years of experience in ColdFusion which is a Markup Language commonly known as CFML, a programming language.
- He has 7+ years of experience in PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor and 1+ years of Drupal PHP experience.
- He has 2+ years of Struts, Spring, and Hibernate which are open-source frameworks except Hibernate which is an entirely different framework for ORM.
- PK has 4+ years of experience on Rational Rose in which object-oriented Unified Modelling Language is a software design tool, and CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet in HTML.
- PK is a certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) on the J2EE Platform, and Java Programmer (SCJP) he has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He has 3+ years of experience in ERP solution development stands for Enterprise Resource Planning used to manage the day-to-day business activities.
- Also, he has an experience of 5+ years in Relational Databases applications with Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/08, MySQL
- Pritish is good enough in the software architecture field, in this, he has a fine pick in RUP, UML, OOAD, Design Patterns, Extreme Programming (Agile), Data Modeling, OLAP, and Rational Rose.
- PK is so knowledgeable and superior in programming languages, the languages he works upon the most are Java/JEE/JSE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, PHP, Visual Basic, ColdFusion,ASP,.Net, JDBC, JavaBeans, JavaMail, Swing, Applets, AWT, XML, FORTRAN, SOA, SOAP, POI, FOP, Ant, JUnit, Log4j, Jakarta Commons, JFree Report, JFor, Jasper Report, JDOM, DOM4J, Lucene.
- He is well known in database management systems also like Relational Data Model, and Database programming as well for example Oracle, MS SQL.
- Pritish also has professional skills in the Development of IDEs and Tools that are eclipse, JBuilder, RAD/WSAD, Bugzilla, Fiddler, CVS, Rational Rose, JUnit, MS Visual Source Safe, and Crystal Reports.
- He has significant skills in Web/Application Servers which are Tomcat, JRun, IIS, JBoss, and ColdFusion.
- PK is prominent in operating systems, especially in Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, and DOS.